Our Urgent Care providers treat minor illnesses and injuries of patients 6 months of age and older.
When should you go to Urgent Care?
You should seek care at an urgent care facility when you experience:
- Cold symptoms: headache, cough, congestion
- Animal/insect bites
- Minor bone fractures
- Flu symptoms
- Ear infections
- Minor injuries
- COVID-19 testing/management
- Urinary tract infections
- Telehealth visits available
When should you go to Emergency Care?
If you experience life threatening symptoms, please call 911.
You should seek emergency care when you experience:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction with breathing difficulty
- Vomiting that is severe and continues for several hours
- Serious trauma
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
- Deep cuts and abrasions where bleeding is uncontrolled